JK Cancer Fund, Inc. is working throughout our community to drive away cancer. Here are some of the events and activities we are involved with:
- JK Cancer Fund made a donation to Beat NB in the memory of Anthony to help fight Neuroblastoma, the most common cancer in infants.
- Presenting Sponsor at the 7th Annual Cheval Cares 5K Run Walk on September 29, 2018
- 11th Annual RAP River Run on June 9, 2017 at Sims Park in downtown NPR: JK Cancer Fund is proud to be a sponsor of this event that benefits at-risk youth at RAP House in New Port Richey. We will also be there as a vendor. Sign up and be part of this event at www.rapriverun.com
- JK Cancer Fund Supports Racheli Alkobey’s for Women of the Year in Raising Funds for Leukemia Lymphoma Society: Racheli is friend of our family and right after her 21st birthday, Racheli was diagnosed with stage 3 Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. She blogged her many struggles and currently is 2 years cancer free. NOW Racheli is nominated as a 2018 Woman of the Year candidate for the Leukemia Lymphoma Society (LLS). Her goal is to raise $50,000 so that they can name a research portfolio in honor of her grandfather, Paul Winker, who passed away from cancer. Click here to read more and help.
- 6th Annual Cheval Cares 5K Run/Walk on September 16, 2017: JK Cancer Fund is again a sponsor for this fun Run/Walk benefiting the National Pediatric Cancer Foundation.
- 10th Annual RAP River Run on June 10, 2017 at Sims Park in downtown NPR: JK Cancer Fund is proud to be a sponsor of this event that benefits at-risk youth at RAP House in New Port Richey. We will also be there as a vendor. Sign up and be part of this event at www.rapriverun.com
- 10-Year Celebration of the LIVESTRONG Program at the James P. Gills YMCA in Trinity, Florida on May 19, 2017.
- 3nd Annual Charity Golf Tournament sponsored by Wells Fargo Advisors of Trinity and benefiting Gulfside Hospice: JK Cancer Fund was a proud sponsor of this event that took place Monday, October 24th at Cypress Run Golf Club
- 5th Annual Cheval 5K on September 17th, 2016: JK Cancer Fund is proud to be a sponsor at this event. It benefits Pediatric Cancer Foundation. Register and join us. Stop by our booth and say hi.
- 9th Annual RAP River Run: JK Cancer Fund was proud to support the 9th Annual RAP River Run 5k & 5 Mile Run/Walk on June 11th, 2016. This race supports Youth & Family Alternatives RAP House for at-risk youth right here in our community.
- Light The Night Walk: JK Cancer Fund was very happy to support the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Light The Night Walk in support of Racheli Alkobey.
- 4th Annual Cheval Cares 5K Run/Walk: JK Cancer Fund was a sponsor of this event on September 26th. The race raised over $30,000 for the Pediatric Cancer Foundation.
- Pennies For Peds: JK Cancer Fund is matching up to $2500 all donations raised by UF Pharmacy Student, Sarah Juliet who is donating 100% raised to the Pediatric Cancer Foundation. Sarah is asking UF students to bring their spare change and donate it. She has also created a GoFundMe page. Let’s get her to $2500 so we can match it and help drive away cancer in children.
- St. Jude Walk/Run to End Childhood Cancer: JK Cancer Fund is sponsoring the Lyndon Cooks Team for the St. Jude Walk/Run to end Childhood Cancer taking place at Channelside on September 26th. Here’s the info to join this team or sign-up and participate.